2nd Dutch replication meeting – October 22nd, 2020

Unfortunately, due to security measures now in place at the LUMC (and elsewhere) with regards to COVID-19, we regret that we will have to postpone the 2nd Dutch Replication Meeting until further notice.

We have selected a new date for this meeting in the fall: Thursday, October 22. The location for the meeting remains unchanged.